991 is a unique online marketplace offering a comprehensive collection of hard-to-find music DVDs, vinyl records and lot of more. They successfully continue their journey driven by music and aiming at making the life of people more fun and entertaining. The name of their store suggest that 99% of all the music can be found here at any time and the rest 1% remaining for the sake of experience new things. From Top artists DVDs to Artwork, Award discs, Books, Tour Programs & Itineraries, Clothing, Picture discs, and lot of more all are available to buy at their online store at affordable prices.
People with having different music taste like Jazz, Classical, Autographs, ore pop can easily find what they are looking from. They are here to fill the hungering gap of the industry by offering extensive music collection from such world renowned artists and bands. The list contains such names Rolling Stones, U2, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Elton John, David Bowie, Kylie Minogue, Paul McCartney and Wings, Cliff Richard, Eric Clapton, Olivia Newton John, Oasis, Queen, Bob Dylan, Pet Shop Boys, Various Artists, Frank Sinatra, REM, and Mariah Carey are just few names. People with the search of limited editions, imports and music memorabilia would be pleased by explore their store which filled with mind blowing products.